Friday, December 10, 2010

Starbucks Craze

Today, a friend and I went to Starbucks to get drinks and get out of the house. While I was there I realized how popular Starbucks is. People are drawn there. Like iron particles to a magnet. People go to Starbucks for anything; to reconnect with an old friend, ponder about their lives, catch up on homework, do art, get out of the house(my current case), to get warm, tastey drinks, to sleep, et al.

"Sleep?!", you may say.
"Yes, sleep" would be my response.

When I walked in to the Starbucks that I am in right now I stumbled upon a man dead asleep at a table. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt; he might be suffering from extreme jet lag, or his wife might have given him the boot. Who knows? Certainly not I.

Still don't believe me? How about some visual proof?



I guess the point I am trying to get across is that people are using Starbucks as their homes!!!! C'mon little unknown local coffee shops! Take over!

No comments:

Post a Comment