Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ditcher Ditcher Pumpkin Pitcher

Had a wife that asked to itcher.

I want to blog about something that is interesting and is a big factor in my attitude today: Ditching.
My school has this dumb rule that you CANNOT leave campus during any break or lunch without a note from your parental units. But they don't enforce it... at all. So there.

Today is the lovely "Take the PSAT Test" day. Oh joy, my heart is so happy you have no idea... really. Anywhoozle, I had to take the PSAT today, I finished early and was very bored. We had this "break" during which you could get food from the vendy, use the toilet, take a walk, all that jazz. I decided to go to McDonalds and indulge in two McDoubles. Yeah, that's right. Not one but two. I'm a winner(also morbidly obese).

As this might not sway anyone(because no one reads blogs) but I felt pretty BA doing so. Not only did I go to McDonalds but, I succeeded in getting lost and exploring all of downtown ABQ in the epic search for "home". By "home" I mean "McDonalds".

So my attitude of the day just ended about four minutes ago. My attitude was very "meh. whatever. no biggie." But now I care about things. Boo. :\

No comments:

Post a Comment